Thursday, November 21, 2013

Frindle

Nick is a 10 year old boy who has made up a word called "frindle" (pen). Mrs. Granger Nicks teacher gave Nick a brilliant idea to make the word "frindle".Now Nick is in trouble because he is in a war with his teacher about stopping this word. Well he can't, this word has gone viral it's spread over the country. How will Nick fix this. Read the book to find out.

 Nick is a troublemaker. He likes to stall class time so he doesn't have to do work. That is how the book started. Nick is the class clown. everyone laughs at his mean jokes.(i wonder how his teachers feels?)
Nick likes to get people in trouble, as long as it is not him.

 I can relate to Nick because i like making jokes. (but i don't like making jokes about the teacher!)
i can also relate because I like making up new words. I also like  being creative. nick did all those things at once, he was creative by making the word "Frindle" he also made   jokes about the frindle. I think Nick and i have a lot in common

                              
                            http://blogs.slj.com/afuse8production/files/2012/05/frindle.jpg


                                          Are you creative?

2 comments:

  1. HI Shoshana
    I am creative how about you?Good job on your blog post that's creative.And good choice of book. bye!! :) I want to read it.

    See you
    Kebira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shoshana,
    I like make up words too. I love jokes but I'm not so good at making them. shoshana do you know if he got pay back for something or any pranks in the book.
    from nina.

    ReplyDelete