Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Best Trimester Ever

I have enjoyed science and math the most. I have enjoyed learning about ecosystems in science and I have learned in math power of 10, algebra and so on. I've got good at science, writing, math and reading. I've got good at these by listening to the teacher and following her instructions.

   Not a lot of things been very challenging.  I have enjoyed everything I learned and grateful that I can learn it. I want to improve on reading. I can do this by reading when ever I'm free instead of talking to my friends. I will try to finish everything I need to before I move. Ms. A has been a great teacher she has helped me a lot and is helping me finish everything I need to before I move.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Daniel,
    I do not like math. I only like Algebra, division and multiplication. my favorite subject is writhing. Do you like writing?

    -Shoshana

    -Shoshana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Daniel,

    I also liked doing the ecocolumns; it was fun. From what you wrote it seems to me that you can do everything in class.

    Sincerely,
    Binyamin

    ReplyDelete