I have read 22 books this year. You have to read 30 books this year and i am on track. I have read a lot of good books this year. I think that a lot of kids in my class have read a lot of good books.
My favorite book so far is probably Mrs.Frisby And The Rats of NIMH. I think it is the best book i have read because it is a mystery and i love mysteries. The book is about A rat who can talk and she is a widow and she has a child who is sick and she has to move or they will die. Read the book to find out the rest.
Dear Avi,
ReplyDeleteWow! that sounds like the books I like to read. I'll check it out.
Sincerely,
Talya
Dear avi,
ReplyDeleteThere are many books that I have read but I haven't read Mrs. Frisby And the Rates of NIMH. I would like to read this book for to reasons one you made it sound really good and to I haven't read any mystery books yet.
Sincerely Jakey.
Dear Avi,
ReplyDeleteI read 10 books this year. I would like to read that book. I also like mysteries.
Keep it up
-Daniel
Hi Avi,
ReplyDeleteYou have read a lot of books this year.
It's funny right after I read Bud Not Buddy i'm going to read that book.
From Sam