Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Reading Blog Post

      I read 8 books this year And I'm working on it when I can. I have read a lot of genres like realistic fiction, information, poetry and mystery. My favorite genre is realistic fiction. I like realistic fiction because it could happen. That makes it kind of real and it has stuff that can't happen but it makes sense. I have been surprised by my experience. I didn't know that I liked realistic fiction then I read a realistic fiction book and I loved it.

         The best book I have read is Jedi Academy. Jedi Academy is the best book I have read is Jedi Academy because it was realistic fiction. Another reason is I liked how it had star wars characters but it wasn't about star wars. But it made the book better it bet better. It was also I really funny book.
Have you ever read Jedi Academy?
If your in a book challenge how many books have you read.


                                                   Photo By mediamacaroni.com

8 comments:

  1. Dear Daniel,

    I read Jedi Academy. It was really good my favorite part is when he dueled.

    sincerely,

    Shimon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Daniel,

    I also read Jedi Academy I think it is a very good book. And you did a very good job on the post. Why do you think it is the best book you have read so bad.

    sincerely, Avi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is my favorite book. because its funny and realistic fiction. PS I love realistic fiction.

      Delete
  3. Hi Daniel,

    I also read Jedi Academy. I really liked it my favorite part was when he cheats in the light saber duel.

    From Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Daniel,

    Great job on the post. I love Jedi Academy it is such a great book. I have read it also. Why do you think it is the best book you have read.

    sincerely, Judah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Daniel,

    I have never read Jedi Academy But it sounds really good. I have read almost 15 books and Diary of a Wimpy Kid is the book I am reading right now. What was your favorite part of the book???

    Sincerely Jakey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read that book too.
    It was very interesting.
    I have even wrote a fantasy story common to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Daniel,

    no I have not read jedi academy but I have read over 15 books

    -yaniv

    ReplyDelete