Wednesday, January 29, 2014

book buddies

This year we have book buddies on wenesday in english and hebrew. They will get a book from their book bags. They would read their books to us. A couple of 5th grade with go on the computer. 

I like book buddies because they would read to you instead you read to them in hebew. You could help them read better. They would read their little flip books with words inside. I also liked at the end if they finish reading they would pick a book out and we would read it to them.

Do you do book buddies in your school?

5 comments:

  1. Dear,

    Nina i love book buddies to it is so fun. I really liked your post

    -Beloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina,

    I love seeing the 5th graders be little teachers to the kindergarten students! You all seem so mature when you're reading with them!

    -Mrs. A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nina,

    I like reading to them. Do you like book buddies in english or hebrew class?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY NINA

    I also love book buddies i like to read to them

    -lulu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nina Abby here! I love your entry. Our class does have buddies but we help them do crafts but sometimes we let them read to us. I hope to read more of your enties!

    ReplyDelete