Every other Wednesday, the 5th graders sit with the kindergartners and listen to them read. Once they finish sharing their books with us, they choose a book for their 5th grade buddy to read to them. There are are not always enough kindergartners for the 5th graders to have a book buddy so some 5th graders will go to the library to work on blogger, and other stuff.
I love book buddies because the kindergartners get to read to us and we get to help them when they make mistakes or are stuck on something.we get to read together for a long time. I feel like i get to be a teacher. i also like the popscicle stick pointers they use to read to us.
i like to do book buddys to because it is fun to get a different book buddy every time
ReplyDeleteDear Beloria,
ReplyDeleteWho was is your book buddy mine is Joey and once I had Roe. Joey and I are making a book about book buddy's I could show you on Tuesday. If you are wondering want we are writing in it is what it looks like out side and how Joey likes it.
Sincerely Jakey.