I have read 14 books this year. our book check point is 30 books. I like mystery, Fantasy and realistic fiction. I like reading because it makes you smarter and it's like watching a movie in your head. I also like it because you can show the book to your friends and they will read it and show it to other people.
My favorite book was Holes By Louis Sachar. I liked it because all the chapters were short. I also liked it because their are flashbacks. It is also very funny. Another example is, the author likes to keep it simple yet hard at the same time. The author is one of my favorite authors EVER!
Shoshana,
ReplyDeleteYou are making great progress! I also like Holes, although I thought it was a little strange. The eating onions parts kind of made me sick! Did you see the movie?
I'm so glad you like reading! Have you read other books by Louis Sachar? I wonder if you would like them in the same way you liked Holes?
-Mrs. A.
Dear,
ReplyDeleteShoshana I also have 16 more books to go to get to 30 books I am on my 15th one and I am very excited to get a blog and be at 30 books.
-Beloria