Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Book Challenge

 Harry Houdini is a phenomenal magician. He grew up in Europe and moved to America looking for money. As the years past he wanted to be famous. So he did street acts. He needed a assistant so he used his brother. Wen his brother messed up on a great trick he fired him. That's when he met Bess, and got married shortly after.

Houdini has helped america with a lot of things for example he taught wounded solders how to escape German handcuffs during the war . Houdini loved children one of his biggest shows money went to the local orphanage. When I grow up I would like to be like Houdini and help people in need and be remembered forever  

3 comments:

  1. Dear Kaden,

    I also want to be like Houdini and help people and be a magician just like him. I think that iot will be really fun.

    Sincerely, Binyamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kaden,
    I would want to be a magician. Why would you want to be Houdini.

    -Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kaden,

    I like your blog post.

    -Shimon

    ReplyDelete