I am reading Divergent By: Veronica Roth. The genre is dystopia. I would call this book Rebellion because the main theme of dauntless is rebellion and rebellion is a big part in divergent I think it should be called that because *SPOILER ALERT* Beatrice rebells against her family by choosing a different faction.
I asked myself why they even have to choose a faction can't they just stay in their first faction? I also made a predictions that she would not stay with her family because she seemed like a independent girl and she was very worried and she might mess up and leave her family because before she said if it were up to her she would stay in her seat and just wait the whole time and not take the test.
Dear Emma,
ReplyDeleteThat was an spectacular post. I thought that is was funny that you said spoiler alert when there was a spoiler in the book.
From, Judah.
Emma,
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed that you are reading this book! Many of my friends (my age) are reading this book. Do you feel like it's your level or a bit hard?
Is this book part of a series?
-Mrs. A.
Dear Emma
ReplyDeleteI was going to read that but it sounded to sad. Is it good? let me know. that was written really well. Is it to hard to read? Are the words to small? so many questions. Can you answer them?
Sincerely Shoshana