I liked this trimester it was amazing. The most work I'm proud from January until now is probably my Narrative and Literary Essay. I'm proud of this work because I did really well on it and I personally think Literary Essay and Narrative are amazing. Something that I'm happy about but not as happy was Chapter 9 in math. I think I could have done better in Chapter 9 in math.
I think I'm really good at Writing and Science. My evidence is that I wrote my Literary Essay and Narrative really fast and I did amazing at the Science Expo. I want to improve in Math and Reading. The specific steps I will take to get better is reading more and working harder in math.
Dear,
ReplyDeleteShimon I liked your post. You explained every thing you are good at and things you need to improve on
-Beloria
Dear Shimon,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you explained what you were good at and what you had to improve on. You did a good job at the science expo. I think you said exacly what you nedded to, to improve on math.
Sincerely, Binyamin
Dear Shimon,
ReplyDeleteI also could have done better in math. Nice blogposts
SAM