Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Winn dixie

 Opal and her Dad have a better relationship at the end  then at beginning. At the beginning it was a lot different then the end. Because at the beginning  opal and her dad were not like best buds.  at the beginning Opals dad did not want Winn dixie but at the end he loved Winn dixie. Opal and her dad had    her dad would not go out and look for Winn dixie in the rain.


I think Opal liked her dad at the end at the story because he did lots of things for her.  Like go out in the dark to look for Winn dixie. Opal had a party at the end of the book and opal made lots of friends and she made her dada have lots of friends to.

HAVE YOU EVER READ WINN DIXIE???

5 comments:

  1. Dear, Lulu

    I liked your blog post because you had a lot of detail in to it.

    -Beloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lulu,
    I have read Because of Winn-Dixie. I like how you used evidence you really proved your point

    Sincerely,
    Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lulu,

    I think it was really important that the Preacher went out and looked for Winn-Dixie with Opal!

    Why do you think the preacher cared so much about finding him?

    -Mrs. A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lulu,

    I liked how much details you gave. Do you think the preacher cried when they thought Winn-Dixie ran away.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lulu
    Can I tell you something funny about Becaues of Winn- Dixie ? so in 4th grade my teacher read the book to as, and In my class there was too many kids so some kids had too change class, and the new teacher read Winn Dixie to as and now Mrs A read Winn Dixie to as. 3 times:).

    See you
    Kebira

    ReplyDelete