Monday, March 10, 2014

SCIENCE EXPO

In the Science Expo I helped with the suggestion box. It was also really fun to explore what everything people working on for the past couple of weeks like Reggie's project. Her project was about how gum helps you think better, and I thought that was a really good thing to talk about.

I also thought  the other grades did a really good job. I was really impressed to see first grade running there booth all by themselves. And I also thought kindergartens smoothies where the best smoothies I have ever tasted. And second grades pollution whale, Out of this world.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Kaden,
    I was also very impressed with the first graders stand. The ice cream was good but I thing I put just a little to much salt. I think the suggestion box was really cool. My suggestion was I will pick up my pet's waste because I don't have a pet. I tried the Kindergarteners smoothie and it was amazing. I like how you said more than what your role was and what other people's/classes projects were. Did you go in the Tesla.

    -Judah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judah,
    yes I did go in the Tesla. Wasn't it fun? And also the kindergartners smoothies YUM.

    -Kaden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kaden,

    You did a great job on your post your like an actual writer! I thought you did a great job on the suggestion box is was so good. I though the big poster I did was so good to and a lot of people liked it. How did you like our project for the Science Expo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kaden,
    I really liked your blog post. Reggie gave me a piece of gum. Which would you prefer, The kindergartens smoothies or the 1st grades ice cream? I liked the ice cream!

    -Shoshana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kaden

    i also loved the smoothies their were so good

    -lulu


    ReplyDelete