Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Independence #2

A few changes have been made since my last blogpost. For example, I have joined the patriots team because  the team with the most pows wins and the patriots have 10 people (not including me) so they got the guarantee win and I'm a sore looser so I joined their squad.
I like the simulation because it's fun to listen to the debates and vote and after you see if you gain pows or you loose pows it's also fun to compare to what actually happened.


                                                              Go Patriots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                   
sorry loyalist



Who are you voting for to win?


5 comments:

  1. Dear Sam,
    I want the Patriots to win only because I'm a Patriot so yeah. I'm so happy that you joined the Patriots because I needed someone to take all the blame. Do you like being on the Patriots?

    -Judah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judah,

      Thank you for replying, Your welcome because they blame me and I like winning so I like being on the patriots.

      Sam

      Delete
  2. Sam this is not a football game

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear sam,
    I am really mad at you. I am mad at you because you betrayed the loyalist. Why would you do that.

    Sincerely Shoshana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sam,
    I like everything in your blog post except the part of you cheering for the Patriots.
    Sincerely, Josh.

    ReplyDelete