Monday, April 7, 2014

Math Night

For Math Night we did 3 things but the blue group did something else but most of us aren't in the blue group including me. We did a fruit salad station were we gave people a sheet and you could have sixteen pieces of fruit you could have and you could pick what you want. We also did a connect three game but with fractions and yo had to find the equivalent fraction to the place. The last thing we did was used the sharp board and played fraction games on it.

I really liked math night I like the part were you can win prizes and you get tickets by playing games. I also like that each class even the ECEC did something.

Did you go to math nigh? If you did did you like it ? Why?

4 comments:

  1. Dear Avi,

    I went to math night it was so fun especially the fruit salad. I thought it was so fun because each class did something including ECEC it was cute and how you would get tickets to win prizes

    -Beloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Avi,

    I did go to math night I had fun. Great blogpost. Did you win any prizes I won icecream.

    SAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Avi,

    Yes I did go to Math Night, and yes I liked math night. The reason that I liked math night was because you can learn new math concepts and teach other people them. This is a really nice blog post Avi

    Sincerely, Binyamin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't have fun at math night because I was basically standing in one place for thirty minutes.

    ReplyDelete