Friday, May 9, 2014

Thomas Jefferson

12 comments:

  1. Dear Jakey,
    I really liked how you added pictures and a video that were relevant to the slide.
    Sincerely, Josh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Josh,

      Do you have a specific picture or a specific video that you would like to tell me.

      -Jakey

      Delete
  2. Dear Josh,

    Do you have a particular slide?

    -Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, Jakey I Liked how you used slides for the o's in Thomas Jefferson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jakey,
    I loved how you made Thomas Jeffersons name a slide, it was really cool. I also loved all the facts in your prezi to. It was really interesting and I know wrote something about this int heir but why did they choose him to right the declaration of independence?

    -Shoshana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jakey,

    I liked the presentation and the o's in thomas jefferson
    sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jakey,
    I like your blog post/ Prezi about Thomas Jefferson.
    -Shimon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Dear Shimon,

      What did you like about my prezi?

      -Jakey

      Delete
  7. Dear Jakey,

    First off I loved the prezi, I liked it when you put slide, in slide, in slide. what do you think about Thomas Jefferson, do you think that he should have made the Declaration of Independance?

    -Yaniv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Yaniv,

      I really don't think that he should have dun it, but I think that he should have dun it if there were no one else to do it. I know that john Adams could have dun it but he didn't really feel up for the big job after all this documentary is going to lead a whole nation.

      -Jakey

      Delete
  8. Dear Jakey,

    I think that you did a great job on your prezi. I liked how you added all of the main points about Thomas Jefferson, like he wrote the Decloration of Independence because...

    Sincerely, Binyamin

    ReplyDelete