Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Trimester Reflection 3

     I have enjoyed so many things. The first that I enjoyed the most was being Mrs. A's student. Another example is Writing. Writing is my favorite because I feel like that's one of the things I was born to do. I love love loved making prezi's, powerpoints, posters and many more projects. What made me really happy was when Mrs. A checked off my work and said I passed.

     What I think was hard was keeping up with all my classmates. Also Having a time period for work so I'm pressured. Lastly, I did not like math but over the months I have grown into it. I grew into it because Mrs. A helped me and never gave up on me.

     I am very excited for summer. I am going to camp stone. I also get to see my brother who I haven't seen in a whole entire year. But what I'm most thinking about is going to MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. Shoshana,

    I enjoyed having you in class so much and I'm so proud of your progress and success, especially in math! Don't give up on yourself because you have the capacity to be a great math student! You just have to give yourself pep talks!!!

    You were right about being born to write. It comes so naturally to you, and I have loved reading your stories and other writing projects this year! I hope to see that you've published a book one day. :)

    Stay in touch!
    -Mrs. A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs. A
    Thank you so much for your compliments. and don't worry I will never ever give up on myself. I hope You never give up on yourself either.

    I will stay in touch
    -Shoshana

    ReplyDelete