Chase and his dad are the only ones living in his direct family. Chase's mom and sister died in a car crash. His dad got hit by lightning, ever since then his dad pays very close attention to the weather. Chase does not have very much time with his dad. He lives in another family's house. In the other family there is a grandma, father and daughter.
Chase is very nice. An example is, he offers to help all of the time. Another example is, he is blaming himself for something he hadn't done. For example, his dad got hit by lightning and he was blaming himself. He is very fond of building things. People ask him questions and he always gives honest answers. He is very protective. An example is when he got the daughter from the other family away from the massive lion.
I can relate to Chase. I know why he is protective of other people. He is
protective of other people because his mom and sister died. I also understand why he helps so much. I know this because he doesn't want to get kicked out of the family's house. I don't know why he wants to be with his dad so much.
Have you ever read the book Storm Runner?
Hi Yaniv,
ReplyDeleteI have not read this book, but your description of Chase makes me think I should! I can tell you are really thinking about Chase and why he is the way he is.
Great post! Hopefully other kids who read it will put this book on their "To Read" list!
-Mrs. A.
Dear Yaniv,
ReplyDeleteI read a little bit of Storm Runner to but I didn't like it.
sincerely,
Shimon