I have read 29/30 books for the 5th grade yearly book challenge. I keep on reading and I am really enjoying it. I have read books for every genre and all I have left is to read one more genre. Sometimes I think that I don’t like a genre, but when I read one I realize that they are not as bad as I thought. For example, I once had to read a myth book as one of my genres for a book challenge in 4th grade. I thought that I would not like it but it turned out to be the opposite.
One book that I like best for this year’s book challenge is a book called theBFG (The big Friendly Giant). I liked the book a lot because it is a made up story about a girl’s life meeting a giant. The book starts off when the girl named Sophie. Sophie was looking out her window from her orphanage. The BFG is a friendly giant and was giving lovely dreams to the people of her town (but of course she did not know that. The BFG takes her some ware and the BFG and Sophie get to know each other. They become friends and they work together to stop other giants from terrorizing kids.
Dear Binyamin,
ReplyDeleteI think that it is awesome you read 29 books. But by the time I finish this comment you probably have finished 30 books. I also think that BFG is a great book and thanks for the recommendation.
Sincerely,
Gabe
Dear Binyaman,
ReplyDeleteI loved the book and movie, did you see the movie?
-Shimon