Monday, December 2, 2013

My Book Challenge


 In my book challenge I have read 10 books. I have read 3 realistic fiction books, 2 fantasy, 1 biography and I just finished an informational. One book was over three hundred pages so it counted as two books. I read a book called Edgar and Ellen and I couldn't figure out what genre it was.

 It’s hard to choose my favorite book but I think I have to say it was Who Was Abraham Lincoln. I think this because I learned a few cool facts from it like one night before his assassination he had a dream that he went to a play and someone was killed. Also he had  a kid named  Tad who had a big head so the Lincoln family called him that. Sadly Tad died at the age of three.

           

Whats your favorite book? Why?                                                    

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, Edgar and Ellen is a mystery, what was your favorite part?

    sincerely, Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam,

    I have many favorite books, so it's hard to choose just one! Some of my favorites include all of the Ramona books, To Kill A Mockingbird, and Catcher in the Rye. I hope to share these books with you someday!

    Sincerely,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sam,

    My favorite book was called Diary of a Wimpy Kid Hard luck. I liked this book because,

    1. It was the newest Diary of a Wimpy Kid

    2. It was funny

    3. There was a lot of things that went on at the same time

    Those where some of the reasons why I liked Diary of a Wimpy Kid Hard Luck.

    Sincerely Jakey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sammy,

    My favorite book is My Side of the Mountain. The reason it is my favorite book is because I think that it is my favorite book because it is about a boy that lives off the wild and I like the adventure that he has.

    Sincerely,
    Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sam,

    I think my favorite book so far is the graveyard book by Neil Gaiman.

    ReplyDelete