Friday, December 6, 2013

Digital Passport.



On Digital Passport you learn about how to blog and comment without posting to much without saying to much about yourself. That skill is something that you need to learn, without that skill it will not be good. That is why you go on Digital Passport.

You can learn many things that you will need for later on. For example, you should never text or talk while walking. Another example, you need to give credit to the photographer when you post a picture.You should never say anything bad about anyone else because they may see it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Josh,

    Hopefully you learned some important information on Digital Passport that will help you be a better digital citizen.

    I think I may want to talk to the class about the last thing you mentioned, not writing bad things about people because they may see it. I'm glad you've already learned some about that.

    -Mrs. A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Josh,

    I am sure that you leaned a lot on Digital Passport. I like how you said that you should not say anything bad about someone because they might see it.

    Sincerely, Binyamin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Josh,

    You said it all there is not one thing I need to add. I have been doing digital passport and I think that I finished it.

    Sincerely Jakey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Josh,

    I like digital passport.

    ReplyDelete