Friday, December 6, 2013

Trimester #1.

I really enjoyed that we got to read in class if you came early or have spare time. I like this because we can finish book challenge much faster. I think I am good at Math because I have passed everything that i have been assigned. I think I am also good at reading because i have read around 80 books since school started.

I have never not liked general I have liked it all school year so far. I want to improve in math I want to be challenged more. I think this because I have been able to finish mostly everything. I will make this happen by asking my teacher if i can be challenged.




What is your favorite subject in school?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Josh,
    I can not believe that you finished 80 books. I only finished like 8. I am also good at math, but i did not pass everything.
    Sincerely,
    Shoshana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh,

    It's good to know that you would like some math challenges! I will see what I can do!

    Also, I think we need to make a 100 book club, and you can be the captain! I wonder what the prize would be for being a member of this club?

    -Mrs. A.

    ReplyDelete