I recently read
Lost And Found By, Andrew Clements. The main characters are Jay and Ray and they are identical twins. The book is really funny because they realized that they could get away with not going to school. The first day of school Ray is sick and so for the rest of the year one of them stays home and the other one goes to school each day.
I think the moral of the story is that when you are going to do something dumb think first. For example, when they stayed home from school they didn't think about what would happen if they got caught. Another example, they got caught and they had no idea what to do. If you need realistic fiction then read this book for the book challenge.
Dear Shimon,
ReplyDeleteAfter I heard you talk about that book I think that I am going to want to read the book\
-Gabe
Hi Shimon,
ReplyDeletethat sounds like a good book.
- Kaden